Can you believe it? Our last auction was in November 2019, right before the world went to heck! We were in stand down most of 2020 and the first part of 2021 -- but that's changing! It's time to get back into action and start saving the world again.
Adorable, right? Fred was dying in a shelter from a butt hernia and heartworms when a good Samaritan pulled him. Prior repair failed so now he needs to go to Blackford's Surgical Specialty for serious board-certified work. Once he's well, one of our regular rescue partners will place him in a perfect home.
The Waystation's got some neat programs planned for this year, too, so...
WANT TO BID?
The easiest way is to click on the menu item PHOTOS to the left and click through the items up for auction. To bid, just place your bid in the comments under that photo. Bids are in US dollars only, and please bid in increments of at least $1.
WANT TO DONATE?
We'd love it and THANKS! Here's how you do it!
- Write a description in the block that says, "Write something". Just like you'd do if you were writing a regular post.
- Then click EITHER the Add Photo/Video block above that OR the camera icon below it and upload one photo of your donation. ONE.
- Additional photos of the item can go in the comments. Please specify whether you'll pay shipping or winner will (inside CONUS and overseas.)
- Donors, you are WELCOME to set minimum bids on your items. Not required but certainly supported.
- If it asks you if you want to turn on Selling Features, say NO.
That's all there is to it -- and THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ARI and The Waystation! Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law!
- The link to the auction: LINK TO AUCTION.
- Link to the photos: LINK TO PHOTOS.
- Auction begins: NOW! We are open for bids AND donations (eh, probably need to wait until we have some donations on hand before you bid, just saying -- this includes you Betsy Rubin!)
- Auction ends: 17 April 2021, 10pm EST, SHARP.
- To join the group page just click "Join".
If you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after the auction, please send a PM to Cyn Mobley or to Nancy Hanrahan, FROM THE FACEBOOK AUCTION PAGE. Putting it on this page doesn't guarantee an answer because they may not see it, but sending either of them a PM will ensure someone's seen it.
The PayPal address for payment at auction end is
In case of a tie, we will go by the time post on your Comment/Bid. Bids MUST be posted by Facebook before the time the auction ends, e.g. if the auction ends at 10pm, a comment posted at 10pm is too late.